Shipping & delivery
Climate-compensated delivery & returns
Your order is always dispatched in one or two working days. If you place your order on a regular weekday before noon, we will strive to dispatch the package that same day. Unless otherwise agreed, we will send all packages using DHL Express and allowing you to track your package.
|(Free delivery on orders above €200)|
Customs and import duties
Please note that custom duties and charges may be added if your order is for delivery outside Europe. You must pay for these expenses yourself. Customs rules vary extensively from country to country so we advise you to contact the local customs authorities if you are in doubt.
+45 87 30 46 47
Jens Olsens Vej 1
8200 Aarhus N
Opening hours for customer service
Monday - Thursday: 08.30 - 15.30
Friday: 08.30 - 14.30
Saturday - sunday: Closed
All inquiries are answered within 2-4 hours during our normal business hours.
You may pay by Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard or PayPal:
The amount is not charged to the card until the order leaves our warehouse.
Return & Refund
Items must be returned to us within 30 days, from the date you receive the package, in their original condition with packaging and all their labels intact. The refund will be issued in the same way, as the original payment was made. Please note, you are liable for the expenses incidental to returning a product when you cancel the purchase.
How to make a return
1. Contact our customer service
- Send an e-mail to our customer service stating your order number and what item(s) you wish to return.
For customers within the EU:
- If you wish to, our customer service team will provide you a DHL Express return label.
- When using our return label 20 EUR will be subtracted from the purchase amount as payment for the return shipment.
For customers outside the EU:
- Send the package back to us using your preferred carrier. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with a returnlabel.
- You are liable for the expenses incidental to returning a product.
2. Pack and send your return
- Fill out the return slip enclosed with your order.
- Repack your item(s) in the delivery bag/box and include the return slip. Please make sure to pack your items adequately, to prevent the risk of damage.
- Print and stick the return label on your return parcel.
For customers within the EU:
- Find the nearest DHL Express drop-off point on https://locator.dhl.com.
- We recommend that you ask for a receipt when submitting the package as this is your proof that the package has been handed over to DHL.
If you experience any issues or have questions related to returns, please contact our customer service by e-mail.
Exchanging for another size
If you wish to exchange to another size or item, we recommend you place a new order immediately to ensure availability of the item(s). Your new order will be sent within one or two working days. Be aware that it may take up to two weeks from we receive your return package until the refunded money is available on your account.
Read more in Terms of Business